One of my favourite recipes, welcoming the warmer weather here in Aus! Utilising all natural plant based fats, and overall healthy ingredients, with the added citrusy kick of summer fruits! Make sure you get it to the fridge before licking the bowl completely!
1 cup of cashews soaked over night or up to 3-4 hours
1 cup mango
1 cup organic coconut milk
1/4 maple syrup
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1/2 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
1/4 cup fresh passion fruit pulp (around 4 full passionfruit)
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup roughly chopped macadamias
1/2 cup buckinis (activated buckwheat)
1. Combine cheesecake ingredients into a blender and blitz until you have a thick creamy consistency
2. Taste and sweeten to your liking
3. Blitz on a medium speed for around 3-4 minutes, this ensures you get a rich decadent, mousse like texture
4. To make the crumble simply combine all ingredients into a bowl.
5. To assemble, using a fresh clean jar or glass, place a spoon of the passionfruit pulp, followed by a layer of the cheesecake, then the crumble!
6. Repeat with the following left over mixture!
7. Eat straight away or allow to set in the fridge for around half an hour for a thicker consistency!